Sunday 18 November 2007

Week 9: The End or simply Web 2.0 enabled?

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...
Where to start? First, I have had terrific fun learning lots of new technologies and have the confidence to go on from the Learning 2.0 program to further expand on my library/web 2.0 knowledge base. Thus, I believe I am fulfilling the learning contract that I set myself at the beginning of this exercise.

From my perspective, the program was very good, covering a variety of web 2.0 tools and functions. More importantly, the program offered participants the opportunity to be creative and experiment in areas of personal interest, which I especially enjoyed. (Play, play and more play!) Nevertheless, it is worth highlighting that each week's 'thing or things' took much longer than the 15 minutes estimated in the information provided at the outset of the program.

My favourite web 2.0/library 2.0 learning experiences included LibraryThing, del.icio.us, flickr, last.fm...I could go on and on.

Now that I have finished the set program, I'd like to thank all who were involved in creating, adapting, co-ordinating and managing Learning 2.0 for Victorian public library staff; I have appreciated this professional development opportunity. Thanks for the 2.0 jump start!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.